- Fingerprint Services
MCHC has worked with the State of Illinois to give members a choice for complying with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) fingerprint requirements. MCHC has two options to assist members with compliance: On-site LiveScan Program and Collection Network Program.
MCHC and Accurate Biometrics worked together to make compliance with the IDPH health care worker fingerprint-based background checks easy, convenient, and cost effective for MCHC members.
- Employment Screening Services
Verified Services provides full-service pre-employment screening services. Participating health care organizations may choose á la carte verification services or opt for a customized package with additional add-on verification checks.
- Illinois Criminal Background Check: Name-based
- Illinois Criminal Background Check: Fingerprint-based
- Illinois Sex Offender Registry Check
- Medicare/OIG Sanctions Check
- Medicare Sanction Check (Federal)
- Medicare Sanction Check (Illinois)
- Specially Designated Nationals (SDN, Federal)
- Credential Verification (professional license)
- Drivers License and Record Verification
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
- Out of State Criminal Background
- Personal/Business Reference Verification
- Social Security Number Verification
Contact: Kelly Cahill, Director, Human Capital Services, 312-906-6070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Gary L. Drain, Assistant Vice President, Human Capital Performance, 312-906-6026 | email@example.com